Bling Bling - Crystal Dog Leads
If you want to walk your dog in style - then you need one of these new stunning dog leads. Completely covered in sparkling crystals, these retractable dog leads are perfect for the fashion conscious pet owners.
Available in pink or blue.
New for 2013, these beautiful crystal encrusted dog leads are guaranteed to add that touch of glamour to walks with your furry friend.
These spectacular leash’s are decorated with stunning crystals on both sides and also on the edges - making this the most perfect bling accessory you can have.
The retractable lead is 10 foot in length to allow your pet plenty of space within your control. Other features include a one touch lock and release system. It is made from a durable construction with a metal clasp. They will suit pets up to 25 lbs.
Buy yours today from award winning Dog Boutique - Canine & Co
New: Dog Collars for 2013
If you can’t wait for Summer to hurry up and arrive, then why not bring it to you with our new range of delightful dog collars, such as these pink dog collars decorated with leather flowers.
Or how about these leather dog collars which are available in Red, Blue, Black, Brown or Pink. Each decorated with silver bones and available in 3 sizes.
And back by popular demand are these puppy diamante collars in pink, blue, black or red! A real showstopper!
With prices starting from just £8.00 - you’d be mad to miss out on one of these doggy bargains! So go on treat your pooch today to a new collar from Canine & Co - Award Winning Online Pet Boutique.
Dog Clothes Clearance SALE
If you are looking for the pawfect doggy bargain, then take a look at Canine & Co’s dog clothing sale! We have some amazing deals - up to 70% off! If you are looking for a new dog coat to protect your dog from the elements, we have coats for our little furry friends and also for our larger doggy friends - who can also feel the cold. Dogs are used to living in centrally heated houses and can feel the cold when they go out, especially if they are older and less active than they used to be. Or perhaps it is a cosy knitted pet jumper your pet needs - then we have a great selection in the sale! We also have dog beds, dog collars and harnesses in our barking mad sale!!!
This stunning designer pink dog coat is lined with a warm snuggable curly pink fur! Massively reduced in our doggy sale. Just two sizes left! Don’t miss out!
These brown reversible dog coats are suitable for smaller dogs, ‘chubby’ dogs (as they are generous around the girth) and larger dogs (up to a girth of a whopping 34”). You can choose to have the brown side one day or wear the camo side the next. The hood is detachable and there is a hole for the lead. Padded and warm - pawfect for this cold weather. They’re selling fast - so don’t miss out!
We have some gorgeous dog beds in the sale from designer beds, to regal crown beds, stunning leopard print, pretty in pink beds to animal print yurts!!! Cats to Larger dogs - there is something for everyone! Raise a paw if you want to be treated to a new bed!
A fitted dog towel - a ‘must-have’ in this weather, simply slip it over your dogs head and use the four corner pockets to dry your pet. This super absorbent microfibre fitted towel is great for drying your pet, keeping them warm and keeping your house and /or car cleaner!! Comes with a free bonus microfibre dog towel and is available in two colours and three sizes! Pawesome!!!
Maybe a new soft and fur lined dog harness is what your pup needs! They can walk out in style whilst feeling cosy and secure in this super soft pink dog harness with matching lead!
How about one of these stylish dog jumper and scarf sets - perfect for adding that touch of class to your dog’s wardrobe! They’ll be top of the dog walk in this jumper!
Take a look at our product range and if you can’t find what you are looking for - let us know and we will do what we can to find what you are looking for!
Canine & Co is an award winning online Dog Boutique
How to Use a Dog Backpack Effectively
A lot of people use dog backpacks to increase the effectiveness of their daily walks or to help give active dogs a sense of purpose.
High-energy dogs, nervous or anxious dogs and other dogs seem to respond to having a “job” (carrying around a backpack with some moderate weight in the packs). Plus, it uses up to three times the energy … a 15-minute walk has the impact of a 45-minute walk with a backpack weighted appropriately.
Tips for using a dog backpack harness:
- If this is the first time your dog has worn a dog harness or backpack, then let him get used to it by putting it on him for a few minutes each day (keep pockets empty). Over the course of the next few days or weeks, start taking him out on 3-4 walks with the back pack empty.
- If your dog is ignoring the backpack after 3-4 walks begin adding weight a little at a time. Go by the size of your dog. Start with less weight and build up to no more than 10 percent of your dog’s weight in the pockets. If you have a 40 pound dog, you’d put no more than 2 pounds on each side, for a total of 4 pounds.
- Be sure you have even weight on each side of the backpack.
- Start with short walks and watch your dog for signs of fatigue to be sure you are not overloading the backpack with weight. Gradually build up the weight to a maximum of 10% of your dogs weight.
- Owners of small dogs sometimes use beans to add weight to their dogs’ packs. Beans form to the dog’s body, making the load comfortable. Plus, you have good control over exactly how much weight you add, and can add more in small increments.
- Always check your dog is healthy before embarking on any long journeys.
- Talk with your veterinarian about how much weight you’re putting on your dog and how far you’re asking him/her to carry it.
Enjoy the great outdoors with your dog!